Prakash Padukone Sports Management is excited to announce the 2nd Edition of the PPSM Badminton Championship. Find the details below before registering.
|CATEGORIES || Under-9, Under-11, Under-13, Under-15 and Under-17
|EVENT ||Boys/Girls Singles
|DATE ||11 & 12th Aug, 2018
|VENUE ||Padukone Dravid Center for Sports Excellence, Bengaluru
|ENTRY FEES ||500 INR Per Category Per Player
|CONTACT ||Manu - 9986388488
Terms and Conditions:
- The Last Date for Registrations is 9th Aug, 2018. 9.00 PM
- The Tournament will be played between 9AM and 6PM
- Draws and schedule of matches will be published in the tournamentsoftware.com website
- The Tournament Format will be Knock-out.
- The Match Scoring Format will be best of 3 games of 21 points.
- Registration Fees, once paid online, are non-refundable except if the Tournament is cancelled.
|Under- 9 Born on or After - 13-08-2009
|Under-11 Born on or After - 13-08-2007
|Under-13 Born on or After - 13-08-2005
|Under-15 Born on or After - 13-08-2003
|Under-17 Born on or After - 13-08-2001
Rules And Regulation
- Players should bring their proof of Date of Birth (Aadhar or Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Tournament is open to players living anywhere in India
- Players should bring their own rackets
- Victor feather shuttles will be used throughout the tournament
- Players should report well in time for their matches failing which their opponents will be awarded walkovers
- Umpires’ decision will be final in case of line umpiring decisions and also on all cases connected with the game
- Referee’s decision will be final in regard to all matters pertaining to the tournament
- The Tournament Organizers' decisions on Registration, Eligibility and Draw are final and binding, and Referee retains the right to disqualify any player for any kind of misconduct.
- Finalists will be awarded trophies; there is no cash prize for the event.
- Completing registration will imply acceptance of these terms and conditions.